CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crazy May....

WHEW! I am so glad to get back to my happy little blog world. This stretch of May is a beast in our family. Birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and graduations galore.

So a few months back, I bought the Cricut Cake Mini and at first I hated it. Well let me rephrase, I hated having to figure out how to make the actual edible substences work with the machine. As much I hate to admit it, I'm way more kitchen/cooking fail then anything else, but I was determined.

Then I stumbled onto a brilliant product, Wilton Sugar Sheets. These little babies cut amazingly, but the only down side is the $4.00 per sheet price. That's actually a little less then the cricut cake sheets, AND since it's wilton, you can use the discount coupons on them. So $$$ worries solved! I use SCAL or my Gypsy when putting together a design, so I don't waste, then any that you don't use can be sealed back in its package to be used later. It's rather genius.

Here are what I have done so far with them...


Caleb's 3rd Birthday Cake





For my little brother who loves the Rangers



0 comments:

Post a Comment