CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Now I know why I never throw anything away

So my DH has been gently nagging me to clean up my craft space. We are on opposite ends of the clean spectrum, and sometimes my version of cleaned up, does not match with his. :-) I was going through all my paper, when I came across a bunch of colorful scraps. I hate throwing scrap pieces of paper away. It makes me batty, because I know as soon as I throw it away, I will have a project where I need it. Sound familiar to anyone?

I have been looking online for different ways to make paper flowers when I came across THIS tutorial. Simple and easy, and the arrangement looked great. I will admit that I cheated a bit though. I took his picture he uses to demonstrate the folds, and uploaded it into SCAL. Perfect cutting template.

What you need:
Paper Scraps at least 3x3 size
Glue
Flower wire or pipe cleaners

This is what I came up with. I think I may bling them up a little with some glitter dust later today, but I think they're super cute. Perfect gift for teachers, grandparents etc.



0 comments:

Post a Comment